Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I'm back!

WOW! I took a really long break from blogging! More than 4 years between my last post and this one. So much has happened, so many delicious meals have been created and have gone undocumented... that's actually really really sad since I have made a few things that I now can't reproduce.

No matter! I shall forge forward with a new season of cooking and a new purpose to my decision to share. I've started cooking in bulk using the OnceAMonthMom.com website's fantastic meal plans so my desire here is to share my cooking adventures with you. I'll make sure I include links to my favorite recipes but you'll need to go ahead and get a membership to access all the recipes offered by OAMM's amazing team of menu planners.

In addition to my OAMM cooking adventure I'll also be posting my favorite seasonal recipes as well as my own creations. Those recipes will have either links to the original recipe or if I've modified it at all complete ingredients and instructions from my very own self.

I do believe I'll start with something summery and wonderful like a cherry pie. Check back tomorrow for the new recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment