Sunday, October 2, 2016

Peanut Butter - Banana Ice Cream

I stepped outside my comfort zone this evening and went for the frozen dessert. I'm sure you've seen the beautiful frozen treats all over Pinterest all summer long just like I have, but maybe you're like me, and you haven't made any. Well, I'm here to tell you that any recipe that starts with a frozen banana is a winner! Just look at how pretty this stuff is. It's super creamy too and unlike the grocery store ice cream that leaves me wanting more after a small bowl this stuff packs a nutritious and very satisfying amount of frozen goodness into a super small serving. 


Peanut Butter-Banana Ice Cream

Ingredients:

4 frozen bananas
1/2 to 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 Cup soy milk

Directions: 

Stick everything in your blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Scrape sides as needed. Serve immediately. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment